Software License Agreement
This Aeromium Barcode Fonts Software (together with its accompanying documentation, the "Software") is the property of Aeromium Barcode Fonts ("Aeromium").
Aeromium is only willing to grant you this License if you obtained the SOFTWARE from Aeromium Barcode Fonts or a Aeromium Barcode Fonts authorized reseller.
If you obtained the SOFTWARE from any other source you may not install or use the SOFTWARE.
Aeromium End User License Agreement
1. License Grants
(a) Single User License
This license allows the use of the Software by one user on one computer within your organization.
(b) Company License
This license allows the use of the Software by all users on multiple computers within your organization.
(c) Limited Distribution License
This license allows royalty-free distribution of the Software of up to 10,000 users. The Software must be distributed as a component of an application and bundled with an application or with the application's installation files. You may not distribute the Software with an application if the application's chief purpose is to compete with the Software.
(d) Unlimited Distribution License
This license allows royalty-free, unlimited distribution of the Software. The Software must be distributed as a component of an application and bundled with an application or with the application's installation files. You may not distribute the Software with an application if the application's chief purpose is to compete with the Software.
2. Ownership The software is proprietary to Aeromium. The Software is licensed, not sold, to you notwithstanding any reference herein to "purchases." You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Software is protected under International copyright laws; Aeromium retain all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Software.
(b) there are no implied licenses under this License, and any rights not expressly granted to you hereunder are reserved by Aeromium; you acquire no ownership or other interest (other than your license rights) in or to the Software; and Aeromium owns all copies of the Software, however made.
(c) You agree that you will not, at any time, contest anywhere in the world Aeromium's ownership of the Software, nor will you challenge the validity of Aeromium's rights in the Software. You have no rights hereunder to use any trademark or service mark belonging to Aeromium.
3. License Restrictions
You may not sell, rent, lease, or sublicense all or any portion of the Software. You may not make or distribute copies of the Software. You may, however, make a one-time permanent transfer of all your rights to Use the software to another person or legal entity provided that you also transfer this end-user license Agreement and retain no copies and the receiving party accepts this Agreement.
4. Intellectual Property Rights The software and any copies of the software are the intellectual property of Aeromium. You may not alter, merge, modify, adopt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Software except as specified in this Agreement.
5. Exclusion of all damages In no event will Aeromium be liable to you for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages arising from the use or the inability to use the software, even if an authorized dealer or distributor has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
6. Warranty Disclaimer Aeromium disclaims all warranties, whether expressed, implied, or otherwise, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Aeromium does not warrant that the software is error-free or will operate without interruption.
7. Termination This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement will be terminated automatically without notice from Aeromium if you fail to comply with any provision contained here. Upon termination, you must destroy the Software and any documentation, in part and in whole, including modified copies, if any.
8. LIMITATION AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY The Software is provided to you on 'as-is' basis, and Aeromium has included in this Agreement terms that disclaim all warranties and liability for the Software. To the full extent allowed by law, YOU HEREBY RELEASE Aeromium AND ITS SUPPLIERS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ALL CLAIMS CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE OR ITS USE. If you do not wish to accept the Software under the terms of this Agreement, do not install the Software.
9. Entire License; Severability This License constitutes the entire, final and exclusive agreement between you and Aeromium regarding the specific license transaction described herein. If any provision of this License is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of the provisions of this License will remain in full force and effect.